Union Public Service Commission has announced Combined defence Service CDS II written exam result 2018. Candidates can check the result from the official website of UPSC. UPSC CDS II exam was conducted on Nov 18.
Candidates can check the roll number of qualified candidates mentioned in the CDS result. there are total 7650 candidates have qualified and now they will have to appear for the interview by the SSB.
UPSC CDS II Examination was conducted on Nov 18 2018 at various center across India for 414 posts in IMA, INA, Air Force academy, Officers training Academy.
UPSC CDS II Result Announced | Shortlisted candidates
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview conducted by the SSB of the Ministry of defence, for admission to
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 147th Course commencing in July, 2019
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in July, 2019
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (206 F(P)) commencing in July, 2019
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 110th SSC Course (NT)(for Men) commencing in October, 2019
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 24th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2019
How to Check UPSC CDS II Result Announced
1- Visit official website of UPSC- www.upsc.gov.in
2- Click on the link above
3- A PDF file of CDS II Result 2018
4- Search the name by Ctrl+F and enter your roll no. in the given space
5- if the result will be appeared in the pdf file, Its means you are selected in the written exam
6- you may save the pdf file
Only the roll numbers of the successful candidates are mentioned. Selected candidates will have to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two week of announcement of result.
Download Result- Click Here
Official website – Click Here>